As part of our 2016 education program expansion plans of sharing with the community what we’ve learned over the years from BrightHaven’s wise and wonderful animal teachers, we’ve started an exciting new weekly feature on our two Facebook pages.
You will learn about holistic medicine and animal hospice the BrightHaven way!
What Our New Weekly Feature Includes
This fun and informative series features tips, resources, photos and much more, based on a weekly theme.
Our first topic that started Monday, May 23, 2016:
What is holistic medicine?
Upcoming topics include:
- Classical veterinary homeopathy
- Natural diet
- BrightHaven’s favorite products for immune and organ support
- Animal hospice
- Around and about BrightHaven
- …and much more!
Join the Conversation
What do you think of our new content? Do you have a suggestion of something you’d like us to cover?
Please go to one of our Facebook pages and post a comment. We’d love to hear from you!
- BrightHaven: Center for Animal Rescue and Holistic Education http://bit.ly/bh_org
- BrightHaven Publications http://bit.ly/bh_pub
And while you’re there, please like our page and share it with the animal lovers in your life!
Helpful BrightHaven Resources About Holistic Healing & Animal Hospice
- The BrightHaven Guide to Animal Hospice—learn how to care for your animal companions in their Golden Years and through the end of life
- Soar My Butterfly: The Animal Dying Experience—a simple guide to the signs and symptoms you may encounter during the final stages of the natural dying process
- Animal holistic care or animal hospice consultation with Gail—send an email to [email protected]
- COMING SOON! We’re putting the finishing touches on the first two modules of our new online self-paced learning program: One module focuses on the animal dying experience and the other one shares BrightHaven’s gentle shift from a conventional to a holistic healing approach.
Praise for Gail Pope’s holistic care and animal hospice expertise and assistance:
Thank you for modeling the way in terms of holistic animal care. I know my life has been transformed because of my time at BrightHaven. –Diane H.
Though my dog, Valentine, is eight years young, I am starting to see little inklings that she is approaching the very beginning stages of the autumn years. It doesn’t scare me because I know that whatever happens, I can refer to your book to gain insight and ideas that will make a difference in her life. –Amber S.
I am unable by gesture or through the limits of the written word, to communicate what you and the BrightHaven philosophy mean to me. I thank you for the introduction to living without fear. Praise God. –Jay B.