As you may know, after saving animals from desperate situations since 1990, BrightHaven’s sanctuary is now in dire need due to unexpected financial challenges.
Thanks to the generous support of over 450 donors, we have raised in excess of $48K to help keep the BrightHaven animals from losing their home!
Will you be a BrightHaven Animal Ambassador?
We need your help to build more momentum and to reach as many people as possible with our plea.
Here are just some of the ways a BrightHaven Animal Ambassador can make a big difference to our animals:
- Donate to our crowdfunding campaign: http://bit.ly/bright-sos
- Share BrightHaven’s plea with your networks and any media contacts you may have
- Request each person you contact to share BrightHaven’s plea with his/her networks
- Ask for donations from your networks
- Solicit matching donations
- Distribute and/or post a campaign flyer at your workplace, vet’s office, local pet supply store, etc.
- Organize and complete a fundraising event on behalf of BrightHaven
- Forward to any media contacts that may be helpful to [email protected]
If you think of something else that may help BrightHaven with our fundraising campaign, please let us know at [email protected].
Let your imagination run wild!
Check Out This Campaign Video!
Our heartfelt thanks to BrightHaven Animal Ambassador Chase Rader! He donated his time and talent to create this touching video to promote our campaign.
Campaign Donor Messages of Support
Thank you to everyone who has voiced your support for BrightHaven! We appreciate your kindhearted words and are so grateful that BrightHaven has made a difference in your life!
Here are just a few of the messages—you can read them all at http://bit.ly/bright-sos.
BrightHaven: Center for Animal Rescue and Holistic Education has been there for me when I needed support caring for Planned Feralhood hospice kitties. They are empowering people all over the world with their books and tutorials and workshops on hospice care for animals. I have personally been to the sanctuary and taken these courses. I am so grateful for their presence, and for the love and caring compassion they teach toward animals, especially in end of life care. Please help. —Kathy R.
Read the most touching interview in Psychology Today [http://bit.ly/2o2wxsT] about your work and sanctuary… Was so moved and touched, that it inspired me to check out your sanctuary and then found this! Desperately want to help! —Wendy W.
“Such a unique and incredible organization. We cannot lose this here in Sonoma County!” —Samantha F.
Your organization is so valuable in so many ways. Thank you.