BrightHaven is a 501(c)(3) animal welfare organization providing rescue, hospice and holistic education, with an emphasis on senior, disabled and chronically ill animals.
We are committed to giving animals the gift of tomorrow.
We look forward to a time when animal lovers from all walks and professions come together to experience love, compassion and respect for animals with special needs and those in the autumn of their lives.
- Exemplify and foster respect and awareness for animals as sentient beings.
- Listen to and honor the wisdom of the animals in everything we do.
- Promote an understanding of death as a natural part of life.
- Provide leadership in the development and application of holistic senior and special needs animal care, and animal hospice and its philosophy of care.
- Help people to help animals by sharing the miraculous results we have experienced by utilizing our Menu for Healing at all life stages.
- Celebrate the healing power of love!