BrightHaven is an animal welfare organization dedicated to giving the gift of life to older, disabled and chronically ill animals via shelter rescue, sanctuary and hospice care. We also foster respect and compassion for all animals and provide education to the public about holistic healing, animal hospice care and natural dying.
We look forward to a time when animal lovers from all walks and professions come together to experience love, compassion and respect for animals with special needs and those in the autumn of their lives.
- Provide leadership in the development and application of holistic senior and special needs animal care, animal hospice and its philosophy of care and natural dying.
- Promote an understanding of death as a natural part of life and nothing to fear.
- Exemplify and foster respect and awareness for animals as sentient beings.
- Listen to and honor the wisdom of the animals in everything we do.
- Help people to help animals by sharing the miraculous results we have experienced by utilizing our Menu for Healing at all life stages.
- Celebrate the healing power of love!