BrightHaven Holistic Animal Hospice: Fundamentals
- Reviewing animal hospice in general, and its relation to human hospice.
- Looking at misconceptions about pain and dying.
- Exploring holistic animal hospice at BrightHaven, including the BrightHaven Menu for Healing designed to achieve an optimal state of balance each and every day.
- Learning how to care for the caregiver and why it’s important.
- Showing you practicalities of holistic animal hospice care that you can apply right away.
To enhance your learning experience, we’ve included a quiz at the end. You’ll receive a Certificate of Completion once you’ve successfully finished.
- You will be empowered to make informed decisions regarding your animal’s health and wellbeing.
- You will learn ways to promote your animal’s healing – defined as an optimal balance of body, mind and spirit.
- You will be equipped with practical ways to provide holistic animal hospice care.
- You will better understand what death is and what it is not.
- You may even have deeper acceptance of death, which may help you to live more fully!
For more details, please visit https://www.holisticactions.com/hospice-course-registration/.
We have two different ways you can add this unique and useful information to your animal care library:
- Purchase the course and have unlimited access: https://www.holisticactions.com/hospice-course-registration/
- Become a Holistic Actions! member – you’ll have access to our course during your monthly membership: https://holisticactions.com/membership/?aff=gailpope
***Open to all animal lovers***
We’ve partnered with Holistic Actions! to make this course available in an online, self-paced format. As you may already know, Holistic Actions! was founded by Drs. Jeff Feinman and Christina Chambreau, who are licensed veterinarians, certified veterinary homeopaths and longstanding BrightHaven volunteer vets. Gail Pope is also a member of their faculty.
Testimonials for BrightHaven’s Work
“The work you do is amazing and you’re demonstrating how people should behave as caretakers for the planet and all her children. Thank you for being pioneers in the world of animal hospice, and thank you for sharing what you’ve learned so that the lives of animals are honored.”
“I appreciate your work so much, and I am so grateful that there are such resources after all. God bless you for this work… I know you already know how many of us need this kind of assistance in making the ending days of our beloved companions as rich as they can be.”
“Where there is great love, there are always miracles.” –Willa Cather