Support BrightHaven by shopping at
AmazonSmile, you shop. Amazon gives.

Store

Help Animals & the People Who Love Them When You Purchase with Purpose!

Your purchases will help BrightHaven help many more animals and the people who love them through our Rescue and Education programs.


BrightHaven Shirts from Bonfire: Look & Feel Great!

dog pink t-shirt logo
Rosie modelling our “Starry Nights” design

Many of our wonderful supporters have asked us when we’d have items sporting unique BrightHaven designs available for sale. And that time is NOW!

If you’re looking for shirts for men and women in a variety of styles and colors, please visit https://www.bonfire.com/store/the-brighthaven-store/.
 
You can choose from 3 fabulous designs, all created by BrightHaven’s Blanca Walker, that are currently available:
 
 
 
3 BrightHaven shirt designs

 


Serrv International: Do a World of Good Today!

Shop fair trade and handmade and 20% of your purchase goes to BrightHaven to help us help more animals and those who love them – the other 80% will support Serrv International, a nonprofit that employs global artisans living in poverty. That’s 100% good karma! 

Select one-of-a-kind jewelry, fashion, gift, food, home & garden items – find the perfect ones for you at our affiliate link: https://www.serrv.org/?a=BrHaven.

 

 

 


AmazonSmile: You shop. Amazon gives.

When you shop at AmazonSmile and select BrightHaven as your favorite charity –  AmazonSmile will donate to us, at no cost to you!

Sign up today at https://smile.amazon.com/ch/33-0576248.

 

 

 

hearts balloons banner