BrightHaven: Leading the Community in Holistic Animal Healthcare Education
Through love and kindness we have refined our relationship with animals over the years, and from the animals’ teachings an integral structure for holistic care has emerged. Our healing approach is based on classical veterinary homeopathy complemented by a raw food diet, immune and organ support and a variety of healing arts including animal Reiki.
Although our primary focus is holistic healthcare, we also use conventional medicine if needed, including for diagnostics, surgery and fluid therapy. It’s accurate to say that we simply support all modes of care used at the appropriate time and in the best interest of the patient.
BrightHaven is also a leader in animal hospice care.
Menu for Healing
BrightHaven is unique for the work we do and the results we get! It’s all about living well – in an optimal state of balance of mind, body and spirit – each and every day through the last breath!
Our Menu for Healing is also affectionately known as “The Love Sandwich” as it begins and ends with love, and the healing power of love can never be overstated. We created this menu by following the wisdom of the animals, and it currently forms the foundation for our work.
Our holistic healthcare education includes a wide range of interesting topics:
- Online Learning
- Classical Veterinary Homeopathy
- Alternative Healthcare Therapies
- Animal Reiki
“The greatest wealth is health.” ~Virgil
BrightHaven Resources to Help Your Animal Live Well Each and Every Day!
- Do you have questions about how BrightHaven’s holistic healing or animal hospice care approaches can help your animal? Book a consultation with Gail by sending an email to email@example.com
- GAIL’S LATEST BOOK! Follow Your Heart: Navigating a Terminal Diagnosis – helps you walk this often-challenging path with a deeper sense of peace, confidence and clarity.
- The BrightHaven Guide to Animal Hospice – learn how to care for your animal companions in their Golden Years and through the end of life (Author: Gail Pope)
- Disponibile in italiano su Amazon: http://amzn.to/2f8cTcl
- Soar My Butterfly: The Animal Dying Experience – a simple guide to the signs and symptoms you may encounter during the final stages of the natural dying process (Author: Gail Pope)
- The BrightHaven Guide to Animal Hospice Online Series – BrightHaven Co-Founders Gail and Richard Pope share what they’ve learned since 1990 about holistic healing, living well and dying well by following the wisdom of the animals.
- Walking with My Dog Through (End of) Life – an intimate look at a profound life passage, from terminal diagnosis through hospice care and natural death. (Author: Carol Howe Hulse, BrightHaven Education Program Specialist)
- Animal Reiki Source – Kathleen Prasad, Animal Reiki leader, author & teacher
- Holistic Actions! – Drs. Jeff Feinman and Christina Chambreau (two longtime BrightHaven volunteer vets and classical veterinary homeopaths)
- The Temple Cat – July Berrin (animal communicator and medical intuitive)
- Animal Essentials – Greg Tilford, Founder. This company is dedicated to producing the finest natural pet care products in the world, from only the best ingredients available. Animal Essentials is all about supplements for health and wellbeing – some that can be added to meals or administered as an oral medicinal. They have very generously donated their products to BrightHaven for over 20 years.
- Feline Instincts –Felice Arata, Founder. This company offers a line of complete and easy to use all-in-one supplements to be added to raw meat. Our animals will tell you that these supplements are very tasty and well-loved by all. Feline Instincts has also very generously donated their products to BrightHaven for over 20 years.