The answer: LOVE!!!
And as always, February has been the perfect month to celebrate love, with St. Valentine’s Day occurring on the 14th.
At BrightHaven we celebrate and honor love in everything we do, every day of the year – its healing power is tremendous!
For example, our Menu for Healing, which forms the foundation of our work, is sometimes called the “Love Sandwich” as it begins and ends with love.
We also encourage people to make love the basis of any and all decisions regarding their animals, including those about healthcare and end of life. Take fear out of the equation as much as possible.
And let’s remember that our animals are the best teachers when it comes to giving and receiving unconditional love. That’s who they truly are, and we can learn so much from them about how to live well and fully through the last breath.
Here are a few great quotes that speak to the sheer significance and magnificence of love:
BrightHaven Resources to Help Your Animal Live Well Each and Every Day!
- Do you have questions about how BrightHaven’s holistic healing or animal hospice care approaches can help your animal? Book a consultation with Gail by sending an email to email@example.com
- Follow Your Heart: Navigating a Terminal Diagnosis – helps you walk this often-challenging path with a deeper sense of peace, confidence and clarity.
- The BrightHaven Guide to Animal Hospice – learn how to care for your animal companions in their Golden Years and through the end of life (Author: Gail Pope)
- Soar My Butterfly: The Animal Dying Experience – a simple guide to the signs and symptoms you may encounter during the final stages of the natural dying process (Author: Gail Pope)
- BrightHaven Online Learning – Help your loved one live the best life possible each and every day! We share what we’ve learned about holistic healing and living and dying well by following the wisdom of the animals since 1990.
LATEST ONLINE COURSE! BrightHaven Holistic Animal Hospice: Navigating a Terminal Diagnosis
- Walking with My Dog Through (End of) Life – an intimate look at a profound life passage, from terminal diagnosis through hospice care and natural death. (Author: Carol Howe Hulse, BrightHaven Education Program Manager)