Have you ever wondered how all beings are instinctively drawn to Mother Nature’s awesome healing and nurturing power?
I’ve learned that her slower pace and regenerative properties effortlessly help us feel more whole, peaceful, calm and clear, and bring us back to the present moment and a sense of aliveness and possibility. Perhaps that’s one reason we often feel better around our animals—they naturally unite us with the flow of life. And they connect us with Source, a benevolent, omnipotent and eternal organizing force that is pure unconditional love focused on the highest good for all concerned.
Also, interacting with our animals is a perfect way to create a more intimate relationship with Mother Nature’s relaxing, soothing and healing ways! I know that walking in the nearby park with my dog Bastie, enjoying and appreciating the awesome beauty and bounty of Mother Nature, always lifts my spirits!
Here are a few quotes that touch on ways we can benefit from living more in synch with natural rhythms and cycles. After all, we too are animals and a part of Mother Nature!
BrightHaven Caregiver Resources to Help Your Animal Live Well Each and Every Day!
- Do you have questions about how BrightHaven’s holistic healing or animal hospice care approaches can help your animal? Book a consultation with Gail by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow Your Heart: Navigating a Terminal Diagnosis – helps you walk this often-challenging path with a deeper sense of peace, confidence and clarity. (Author: Gail Pope, BrightHaven President and Founder)
- The BrightHaven Guide to Animal Hospice – learn how to care for your animal companions in their Golden Years and through the end of life. (Author: Gail Pope)
- Soar My Butterfly: The Animal Dying Experience – a simple guide to the signs and symptoms you may encounter during the final stages of the natural dying process. (Author: Gail Pope)
- BrightHaven Online Learning – help your loved one live the best life possible each and every day! We share what we’ve learned about holistic healing, animal hospice and living and dying well by following the wisdom of the animals since 1990.
LATEST ONLINE COURSE! BrightHaven Holistic Animal Hospice: Navigating a Terminal Diagnosis – in this self-paced module, we help you to determine the best path for you and your animal.
- Walking with My Dog Through (End of) Life – an intimate look at a profound life passage, from terminal diagnosis through hospice care and a peaceful, gentle natural death. (Author: Carol Howe Hulse, BrightHaven Education Program Manager)
For more resources and information to help you help your furry family member, please visit BrightHaven’s Caregiver Resources & Education and Animal Caregiver FAQ.
Join the BrightHaven Family!
By becoming a part of our network of valued supporters, you will stay abreast of additions to our Caregiver Resources and Education (including animal hospice and holistic healthcare) program. You will also receive information about animals needing rescue and updates on those we have saved through our Rescue program that specializes in medical rehabilitation, which makes us unique.
Your user information will never be shared with a third party without permission or sold.
We truly appreciate your support!